THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED
Following on from last years promotion Samsung are now giving Cash Backs of up to £200 to customers who purchase a new LED TV from their 2010 lineup.
This cash back offer from Samsung will be running from 17th September 2010 right up to 31st October. Purchasers will have to get their claims in by 30th November 2010 to receive their cash and the process is pretty straight forward.
There are 3 options available to make a claim and they are outlined below:
1. Head over to the Samsung Claim Page here.
2. Select the LED TV and complete the details including the product serial number.
3. Attach an electronic copy of your receipt.
4. Submit the online form.
1. Again head over to the Samsung Claim Page here.
2. Select the LED TV that you have purchased and complete the claims form.
3. Simply download and print the claims form and pop it in the post with a copy of your purchase receipt.
1. Call 01584 871 381 and request a claim form.
2. Once you have received the form via the post fill the form in and return it to Samsung with a copy of your purchase receipt.
For some unknown reason this Cash Back offer from Samsung does not apply if you have purchased your LED TV from Tesco but it does apply to all other UK online and high street retailers.
Below is a complete list of all qualifying Samsung LED Televisions
Please note that model UE32C8000 does not qualify for this promotion.
[table id=10 /]
[table id=11 /]
[table id=12 /]
[table id=13 /]
[table id=14 /]
[table id=15 /]